Monday, March 3, 2008

Almost Spring...Almost


This Sunday we spring ahead with our clocks!  I've had the top down on my Jeep for the past two days: the high in Atlanta today was 74!  The house windows are open: all meals are had on the back porch!  I had to run some errands today: one of which was putting a hitch on the back of my Jeep so that I can haul my keyboard, guitars and other varied space-taking items up to Nashville for rehearsals on Wednesday.  The first show for the Spring Tour (even though it's a date all by itself) is in St Paul, Minnesota.  (Not Minneapolis, mind you, but close).  They're a bunch of good people, those KTIS'ers...and while I'm excited about it...I just checked the weather for Thursday (when I fly in, cause I'm doing the morning show on KTIS friday: listen in!)...and it's going to be ONE degree!     ...I think I'm going to go for a walk outside right now, while I can.

And hopefully my plane lands better than this one.

9 comments:

Jake T. said...

65 and snow-melting here in the 'Burgh... but as well... considering the new contract Big Ben got.
See you, brother!

Aaron Shust said...

unseasonably warm, my friend! Glad to hear!
and Yes: we have a franchise QB now, don't we! Definitely not seven-days-H2O ;)

Mayra said...

Oh my word! ONE DEGREE??? I can't even fathom that cuz i've lived in Houston my entire life. I hope your tour goes well!

~Mayra~

p.s. i kinda got a blogger cuz of u....lol

Laura E said...

Welcome to the real world, Aaron, where winter means winter. It's only the first of March, so it's supposed to be cold! I'm in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, and we haven't seen above 40 yet. In some ways I'm jealous of you and your warm temps, but on the other hand, you don't get to experience doubling your weight by putting on so many layers of clothes! It can be an adventure! :) Hope your show in St. Paul is great. God bless.

Julia said...

Glad to have found ya! You know I've been tuned into weather.com every day checking to see when the lows will be above 40 permanently!!!

Tell Sarah hey!

Heather said...

BRR!!! sacramento California is having good weather, if you are looking for some place to do another show ;) but seriously, the people on that plane got so lucky!

Andy and Miranda - In Him said...

Wow, that is really cold!!! 74 sure sounds right about now from Michigan... God bless the whole tour! Love in Christ, Andy and Miranda - In Him

Andy and Miranda - In Him said...

Sorry... I meant that 74 sounds nice right about now here in Michigan. :-) Love in Christ, Andy and Miranda - In Him

Jen said...

ooo, I love cold weather...what am I doing in south Florida?