Sunday, April 26, 2009

Warren Ohio Concert

Last night's show in Warren, Ohio was crazy fun.  Well, maybe not crazy...but a lot of fun.  This is only the 2nd time I'd done a solo show (with no one else on stage playing along), and while the whole thing lasted just over 2 hours, time seemed to fly.   The place was packed (thanks Paul Armitage for incredible promotion!) and we worshiped together, whether we sang familiar songs or listened to new ones.   Thank you, Ohio, for an incredible evening.  I was blessed to be able to worship with you and hang out in a giant living room, per se. 

Let's do it again sometime. 

7 comments:

Melody Joy Francis said...

Mere's show was AWESOME, I was sad that she only got to do four songs, but it was still amazing!......Chris was hilarious and had my mom and I laughing so hard! Glad to hear you had a good weekend and a good show! :0) Blessings to you and yours!

Tunafish said...

Wow, that sounds like it was amazing! I would have loved to be there. GOD bless!

Dan said...

I'm not sure what to make of towns that pride themselves on having a magnificent McDonalds, but to each their own :)

We sung MSMG on Easter for Worship, thought I would share with you the link (we videotaped the whole service). Hope you like! :)

Dan

Dan said...

Ugh, of course it would help if I actually gave you the link...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhHayo1qkaQ

I've been doing that a lot lately, i have to start proofreading my messages.

floressfam said...

How I wish I could be at your concert sometime! I'm hoping you'll come to the Chicago suburbs soon! I always laugh at your tweets - it seems like you are always eating! You really like fish tacos, don't you? LOL

Mayra said...

They got to hear new songs, lucky! glad the concert went well! =)

Michelle said...

We were lucky enough to be there at your amazing concert at North Mar, Warren Ohio. Our son, 17, and also very into music was so thrilled to see you perform...we all were. I know that through you our teenager came just one step closer to God. He listens to your CD in his car. We also adopted a child through Compassion International that night. I thank you for your spirit and hope God continues to Bless You with the talent to grasp people and pull them tighter to the Lord. Amen~

PS I have lived here my whole life, I don't frequent that most magnificant McDonald's....i have been there once just to see what all the hype was about ;-) We hope you come back soon!!!