Thursday, July 5, 2012

Creative Genius

Created and Beautiful

I'm currently watching Disney's Oceans with my Dad while he walks on our treadmill.  They highlight an amazingly gorgeous creature like the Spanish Dancer soon after they show a shot of the not so attractive stonefish.  My dad commented while watching the captivating Spanish Dancer, "It's amazing: God's creative genius, some creatures may not appear beautiful, but they're still a part of God's creative genius."


It reminded me of a conversation I had recently with a friend who wasn't to thrilled about their children's recent affinity for a certain type of music.  How can they even call that music?  

Whether it's fish or art or church worship styles or especially people...I think we could all afford to be a little slower to judge the quality of something/someone and ask God to help us view all of creation through His eyes.  

1 comment:

Eduardo Marroquin II said...

Nice post Aaron I agree with you... God bless you.