Sunday, December 9, 2012

Recording an Album!

Tomorrow morning...or more accurately in a few hours, I'll wake up and drive over to Ed Cash's studio and for the 5th time begin recording a collection of songs that I have the privilege of playing around the country and now around this globe.  The wonder of that is not remotely lost on me. 

These are songs that either came from my heart or songs that have touched my heart. 
These are songs that elevate our perception of God, as He could not be lifted any higher than He is already. 
These are songs that sing of His lovingkindness and His grace and speak to our great need of Him. 
These are songs that I get to record and perform with some of my dearest friends. 
These are songs that I cannot wait to hear you sing!

Thank you for your support!
Truly grateful,
Aaron 

2 comments:

Julie said...

Looking forward to hearing these!

Colleen Reske said...

Your music is always from the heart, Aaron. Looking forward to your new cd release!